- Few Digits is an implementation of exact real arithmetic. It served as a prototype for my PhD thesis work on exact real arithmetic in Coq.
As such it was designed somewhat more for easy reasoning than for speed.
- Colour is my library that defines the
Data.Colour type, the type of colours. It includes functions for combining colours, includes support for transparency, and has a module for predefined colour names.
- MMAudioPak is a collection of IO procedures for OS/2. It supports MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC.
- RexxEGD is a reimplementation of the EGD written in Rexx for OS/2. Communication with RexxEGD is done through a named pipe, but otherwise is similar to EGD.
- Togl 1.5 is my port of Brian Paul's Togl Tk widget for OpenGL rendering in OS/2