I have filled out the forms for my doctor but I haven’t submitted them yet because I suck.
I got the router on Saturday. We stuck it and the cable modem inside the wall. I hope I won’t need to physical access it.
I had the most amazing test on Friday. I asked to take the semi-intensive day classes. They gave me a little test to help judge if I was capable of learning languages quickly. I was quite concerned because I don’t think that I’m good at languages. Learning vocabulary is so hard. But this test was not about vocabulary. It was testing to see if I could infer rules from examples. This is something I am very good at. I came away with the impression that learning Esperanto would be quite easy. I’m still not as certain about Dutch.
Things to do/get:
- health insurance - requires: sofi-number, doctor, pharmacy
- take dutch classes - requires: interview, dept. to pay for it.
- get paid - requires: sofi-number, signed employment contract, bank account
- non-temporary resident permit - requires: legalized birth certificate, landlord passport
- place to sleep
- got moving expenses
- temporary resident permit
- bank account
- landlord passport
- sign employment contract
- prepaid mobile-phone
- dutch classes interview
- internet access at home