Yesterday I got my sofi-number and opened a bank account without trouble. The shops downtown were still closed at 9:30, so I have not got a cell phone yet. The shops are open late on Thursdays, so I plan to go Thursday evening. This will give me some time to review which cell phone I want to get.
I gave my newly acquired data to the personal department yesterday, and today I have a contract to sign. I will review the English translation before signing it.
Things to do/get:
- sign employment contract - requires: sofi-number, employment contract
- mobile-phone - requires: bank account
- health insurance - requires: sofi-number, doctor
- get paid - requires: sofi-number, signed employment contract, bank account
- internet connection at home - requires: cable modem, router
- non-temporary resident permit - requires: legalized birth certificate, landlord’s passport
- place to sleep
- got moving expenses
- temporary resident permit
- bank account